I just made a subscription to Pro, but I don’t really get how the storage limit of 15 GB works.
- First of all, when I’m running a notebook I can see in the bottom left corner of the screen that the memory occupied is >16GB, this means that I’m already paying an extra?
- From “Team Settings” in “Volumes” I can see that 0 B are used for volumes, will this provide a description of how many GB I’m used w.r.t. the 15GB storage? If not, is there a simple method to understand how many space is left wrt the “free” limit of 15 GB?
- If I’m downloading a file inside /notebooks folder (for example, 1GB), the remain free space will be 14GB or this happens only when I’m downloading files inside /storage?
- Are this storage limit based on the total GB occupied at any given time (i.e. removing files will actually free some space that can be used freely without paying an extra), or is it based on the sum of the GB occupied let’s say in a month?
- What are the differences between uploading files in /storage and in /notebooks?
I’m sorry but I’ve read a lot of articles and FAQ online but the storage part is really confusing. I Hope that you can clarify my doubts.