How do I get audio working

Hello,

I’ve managed to successfully launch the Cloud Game Console from the AWS Marketplace in the eu-west-1 region; I’ve managed to connect without issue on both RDP and via the HTML5 interface, I have even managed to get a game installed and have been doing some testing which all looks very promising; a couple of questions, how do I get audio working? .I went through many resources and also cloud explainer videos but did not find any solution for this issues. Please help me out.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you

Have you figured this out yet? I’m using a brand new win2016 box and it’s doing this awful noise too, fiddled around with drivers and settings but no go.

Have you tried using Parsec as the client to your machine instead of Paperspace’s client? It’s my understanding that the Paperspace client is aimed at tasks that do not require audio to be relayed or depend on low latency streaming of the video output. I’ve always played games on Paperspace via Parsec (free to install). You can pretty much follow this guide: https://blog.paperspace.com/setting-up-your-cloud-gaming-rig-with-paperspace-parsec/ but since I’m assuming you’re not on a Parsec template machine to begin with, you’ll need to install it on your Paperspace (and client machine).

For some reason audio passthrough isnt working if I do this via parsec…